Hi from Germany

A place for guests who don't speak Polish
Ein Ort für Gäste die nicht sprechen Polnisch

Hi from Germany

Postprzez günna stienecke » czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012, 00:44

Hi everybody!
My name is Günna (Eldaring/Germany) and I met three very nice people from your country at the IASC 2012.
Years ago, I went along with two Eldaring–people to an international Pagan meeting in Poland, which had been organized by the WCER. And which was weird, for different reasons (but that's a long story). We broke then with the WCER, and no communication with a Polish Asatru group had been established (and neither with any other group listed in the WCER, apart from friendships with people from Forn Sithr/Denmark).
With that background, I'm glad to have met you, and I hope you enjoyed the party... The next party smaller than the IASC could be
our next althing / Eldathing ( October 4 – 7.2012 ). Be our guests! The gods with you

Günna (Hamburg)
günna stienecke

Re: Hi from Germany

Postprzez Vrede » czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012, 06:10

Hi Günna!

Good to see You here :-)
@]:D
WCER like World Congress of Ethnic Religions? I'm still trying to figure it out, what kind of meeting was it. O found this page - is it this congress?

Thank You for the information about Eldathing! You know, that we'll be there some day ;-) I and Paweł are not able to declare at the moment (moving), but next year we'd love to visit You :-)
Vrede

Postprzez Leśna » czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012, 07:09

Welcome @]:D
Leśna

Postprzez Vrede » czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012, 07:52

OffTopic!
Leśna napisał(a):Welcome @]:D

Leśna, Günna is one of those who bought your little ivory hammers :-)
Vrede

Postprzez KozioU » czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012, 08:14

Hi Günna, nice to meet you.
A furore Normanorum libera nos, O Domine!
KozioU

Postprzez bil » czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012, 16:25

Hey, Günne, I see you made it to this lovely little corner of Poland! Now, if we could just figure out how to do a jam session through this this thing, it would be perfect! :D

lewwe woohl un faahr mit de Gedder,
bil
lewwe woohl un fahr mit de Gedder,
bil
bil

Postprzez günna stienecke » piątek, 31 sierpnia 2012, 02:28

Yes, I saw the pictures from your link (WCER – World Congress of Ethnic religions).
The Eldaring had been a member of the WCER for several years, because we thought that there's a good idea behind it.
When we found out that among the memebers of the WCER were some people who are not wanted at any Eldaring meeting, because their group spoils Asatru by racist ideology and the most stupid esoteric nonsense (I'm talking about the German group "Armana Orden"), some of us went there to see what's going on, all the more because they were by then no more passive members, but the announced organizers of the WCER–meeting. Which was held in Poland (I think in 2008), along with a weird old lady (meanwhile she's deceased, may she rest in peace in Atlantis). She received the guests at her own estates in a somewhat shattered castle, and the adjacent town was obviously named after her (I remember something like "Schlichtinggova" meaning "the town of Schlichting"). For her the wisdom of Atlantis was the key to everything and the beginning of all traditions that relate to Asatru. The Armana people took that up to cover their ideas of the superiority of the "White Race" and shit. After that we tried to initiate a discussion about the structures and goals and character of the WCER, but nobody bothered even to answer, let alone give an opinion. So our assembly decided to cancel membership.
That was then, and this is now.
Thanks for all the welcomes
Günna (Hamburg)
günna stienecke

Postprzez Leśna » piątek, 31 sierpnia 2012, 06:35

@]:D
Leśna

Postprzez KozioU » piątek, 31 sierpnia 2012, 08:24

Günna, there is still a lot of groups in Poland that uphold esoteric and WP crap (and some of them unfortunately call that Asatru). So we're trying hard to build something else, that we seem as proper. I've never heard about WCER in Poland. The most known pagan organisation acting here is PFI (Pagan Federation International), but they are more wiccan here than pagan :-)
A furore Normanorum libera nos, O Domine!
KozioU

Postprzez Coffee » piątek, 31 sierpnia 2012, 17:18

Herzlich Willkommen Günna.
https://www.facebook.com/ironbeardforge
In iron we trust.
We have beards.
We forge metal.
Welcome.
Coffee

Następna strona

Powrót do International corner